Monday, December 17, 2018

Mental Wellness for the Holidays

My Holiday Gift to my amazing Grade 9 Byng Families!

We're heading into the Winter Break which hopefully brings some time for you all to reconnect, recharge and renew any commitments/goals you have made for yourself.  I wanted to share with you this bit of information that I'm sure you've all heard of and/or seen before.  There are some great tips on the following website for getting and keeping a healthy mind.  So many of us (hopefully) think about our physical wellness, but forget about our mental wellness - perhaps some of these will speak to you and you can put some into practice.

https://headspace.org.au/assets/Uploads/Resource-library/Young-people/Tips-for-a-healthy-headspace-web.pdf

When you return from the break please let me know if you've put some work into your mental well-being.  I'd love to hear what you're doing to become or stay well!

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment